The right hand of the Colossus of Constantine / Rome

The Colossus of Constantine c. 312–315 AD was a colossal acrolithic statue of the late Roman emperor Constantine the Great (c. 280–337) that once occupied the west apse of the Basilica of Maxentius near the Forum Romanum in Rome.
Robert Rauschenberg, Cy Twombly, Rome, 1952                                                                                     Elliott Erwitt, 1968
Robert Rauschenberg, Cy Twombly, Capitoline Museum, Rome, 1952  
John Vink, 1981                                                                          Josef Koudelka, 1985

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...