Hotels / Paris | Robert Doisneau / Brassaï / Frank Horvat / Herbert Tobias / Marcel Bovis / Lucien Aigner (1932-55)

Brassaï, Rue Quincampoix, Paris, 1932                           Frank Horvat, Paris, 1955


"I keep a hotel room in my town, although I have a large house. And I go there at about 5:30 in the morning, and I start working. 
And I don't allow anybody to come in that room. I work on yellow pads and with ballpoint pens. I keep a Bible, 
a thesaurus, a dictionary, and a bottle of sherry. I stay there until midday."

Maya Angelou

Robert Doisneau, Rue Guérin-Boisseau, Paris, 1952                      Herbert Tobias, Rue Grégoire de Tours, Paris 1951
Brassaï, Paris after dark, 1933                                                                         Marcel Bovis,  Hôtel de l'Univers, 1932
Lucien Aigner, Paris, 1938  


1 σχόλιο:




  1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kb7T_8sA4AU
    The Beat Hotel / Documentary / 2012 / d. Alan Govenar /

    .

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...